The data analyst is responsible for fetching information from various sources
, for creating and maintaining complex data pipelines and for structuring the data lakes
required to implement Business Intelligence solutions.
The data analyst will be responsible for defining new data models
and optimizing existing ones in order to drive value to Bayer Consumer Health France Business.
He will use statistical and analytical methods plus AI tools to automate specific processes
within the organization and develop smart solutions to business challenges.
The position requires the right combination of technical, analytical and business knowledge with a strong ability to work with unstructured data in multiple business contexts. Key tasks & responsibilities:
Who you are:
- Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources
- Develop and maintain complex data pipelines : Processing, cleansing, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include all relevant information for developing analytic systems
- Help find the best dataset for specific business projects
- Being an active interface with external consulting companies to access the data and make them available in the optimal format
- Learn new technologies and their optimal application to our context : Developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms
- Support data analytics automation to reduce time consuming and repetitive tasks
- Analyzing large amounts of information to find patterns and propose solutions and strategies to tackle business challenges
- Communicate in a clear and concise way using the most appropriate approach for each different stakeholder
- Collaborate with Business and IT teams, locally
- Graduate degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Engineering, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills, team playing and communication skills
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, Problem-solving aptitude, passion for keeping up with technology trends.
- Experience in data modeling, wrangling and visualization
- Strong Software Engineering Background (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Google Analytics,…)
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL solutions and data warehousing platforms
- Knowledge of the most important Machine Learning models (classification, regression, clustering, time series analysis)
- Fluent in French and in English
Type of contract: CDI
Location: France, Gaillard (74) between Annecy and Geneva
Starting date: As soon as possible What we offer:
Who we are:
- A friendly, collaborative working environment to make your day-to-day life enjoyable,
- The opportunity to develop your polyvalence on a daily basis thanks to a wide range of assignments,
- Training throughout your career so that you can continue to develop,
- 30 days' paid holiday and 10 days' Working Time Reduction (RTT) per year, as well as a Time Savings Account (Compte Epargne Temps - CET),
- An attractive base pay and an annual bonus (18%)
- PEE / PERECO company savings scheme with matching contributions,
- Social and cultural benefits (sports, leisure and holiday commissions, holiday vouchers, discounted cinema tickets, etc.).
- Social protection (health and provident insurance),
- Company restaurant available
- Position including 100 days of teleworking per year,
- And development prospects recognised by our employees.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science Fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Your Application:
Ready for this challenge! Connect to our Career Site and apply online!« Pour Bayer, l’égalité des chances est un axe majeur de la responsabilité sociétale de l’entreprise »
Période de soumission des candidatures
Veuillez définir le code de référence:
Consumer Health Lieu:
France : Haute-Savoie : GaillardFonction:
Marketing Niveau du poste:
Permanent Horaire de travail:
Veuillez définirContact Us