Our client, one of the globally recognized furniture retailers, is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join their dynamic team in Amsterdam on a 6-month hybrid B2B contract, with the possibility of extension.
As a Data Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our client’s data-driven journey, working alongside a talented group of Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Architects, and more. You'll join cross-functional teams to design, implement, and deploy data products at scale. Your responsibilities will include understanding business needs, designing data solutions, and of course, writing code.
Working model: 2-3 days/week at the office in Amsterdam
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Reference: BBBH 24523
Contract: B2B/ LTD
Rate: 400 Euro daily rate
- Integrating data into the data integration platform as well as create, manage, scale and destroy infrastructure on cloud.
- Creating and maintaining a Data Quality Index and monitoring for all consumed data in the department.
- Further automating current data pipelines, saving manual work hours from colleagues in Data & Analytics.
- Supporting the build of the department Data Insights Platform.
- Managing of microservice architecture and container orchestration and developing microservices using Python or any JVM based languages.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on Data Engineering experience.
- Strong Google Cloud Platform experience.
- Experience with data integration of EXTERNAL data (3rd party data).
- Good knowledge of setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitHub Actions or any equivalent.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java, Go, Python, or Scala), including concepts from functional and object-oriented programming paradigms.
Job Reference: 24523
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +31 20 369 0040