As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will support our growing Machine Learning team to prototype, build and deploy machine learning products that will directly impact the Khoros user experience. In this role you will work closely with developers, fellow ML engineers, data scientists and system architects to deploy Machine Learning applications into the Khoros ecosystem.
You’ll have the opportunity to apply the latest insights in Natural Language Processing to develop scalable state of the art Machine Learning applications. The Khoros Machine Learning team mainly works in Python and AWS is our cloud service provider of choice.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub actions etc.
- Experience developing APIs for model endpoints
- Understanding of cloud architecture and how they can be used to deploy and maintain ML systems (preferably AWS)
- Experience with transformers and other deep learning models
1-3yrs experience delivering Machine Learning solutions.
- Working knowledge of the data science pipeline (data collection and cleaning, exploration, feature engineering, supervised and unsupervised learning, model evaluation and model deployment).
- Applied modelling techniques such as supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning - particularly with graph-based frameworks such as Tensorflow and pyTorch.
- Experience with version control tools and workflows (Git etc.).
- Solution-based mindset
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English