Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
- Understand business requirements and convert into analytical solution
- Create analytical reports and Tableau/Power BI dashboards as per specifications received from business partners
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends, patterns and insights
- Manage day to day leadership and stakeholder communication including development plan
- Develop impactful presentations and documents to communicate analysis output
- Participate in business brainstorming session and drive solution approach for a given problem at hand
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Relevant graduation or post-graduation degree
- 4 - 7 years of experience in business analysis creating analytical reports and dashboards
- Very good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of Business intelligence & Dashboarding tools like Tableau/Power BI, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Sound knowledge of tabular data handling & manipulation
- Knowledge of statistical programming language such as R/Python
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools as Excel/PowerPoint/Access
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to take responsibility and deliver projects
Careers with Optum.
- Understanding & experience of Bigdata techniques such as HDFS, Hive, Spark, MAPRDB etc.
- Experience on US Healthcare Domain
Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.