- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL
Do you have the technical chops to build BI solutions that process billions of rows a day using AWS technologies? Do you want to create next-generation tools for intuitive data access? Do you wake up in the middle of the night with new ideas that will benefit your customers? Are you persistent in bringing your ideas to fruition?
First things first, you know SQL and data modelling like the back of your hand. You also need to know Big Data and MPP systems. You have a history of coming up with innovative solutions to complex technical problems. You are a quick and willing learner of new technologies and have examples to prove your aptitude. You are not tool-centric; you determine what technology works best for the problem at hand and apply it accordingly. You can explain complex concepts to your non-technical customers in simple terms.
- 4+ years experience in dimensional data modeling, ETL development, and Data Warehousing
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and performance tuning.
- Python/Perl/Unix Experience
- Excellent knowledge on Big Data ecosystem(Hive, Spark, Pig)
- Experience in AWS services