Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a highly talented, self-driven, detail-oriented, strategic and creative Influencer Marketing Data Analyst to join the Analytics team in support of Influencer Marketing and additional Digital Marketing functions.
What you'll do
- Lead analysis of Influencer campaigns to support planning and partner evaluation
- Build out operational capabilities to evaluate and select creators for Influencer campaigns
- Establish measurement strategies and methods to analyze existing, prior and future creators for Influencer campaigns
- Help build in-house capabilities to scale operations related to partnering with agencies and evaluating agency pitches
- Create, manage and distribute data and insights via regular and ad-hoc reporting utilizing analytics tools and reporting/analysis platforms (Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Build dashboards that allow users to understand performance across campaigns and that provide a platform to generate insight
- Write SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server or Teradata environments
- Implement, maintain and improve data collection and tracking processes
- Partner with the business intelligence team to define the data roadmap for influencer campaign data
What you bring
- Bachelors degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering), master’s preferred
- 2-3 years business analysis experience
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and platforms preferred, including: YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Experience working with data from these social platforms
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with SQL, Excel and Tableau
What to send our way
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.