Job Type: Permanent
In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our analytics capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Senior Data Engineers with 5+ years' experience who will become key contributors to our digital transformation teams. Our data engineering team are involved in every stage of a project lifecycle and work closely with the customer throughout.
As a Senior Data Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing data and analytics solutions utilising a multitude of on-premise and cloud-based technologies.
- Working in an Agile environment with a team of Data Engineers from Junior to Senior level
- Providing technical input into the design, development and maintenance of the solutions
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of solutions
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Working directly with business personnel to accurately understand requirements
- Translate complex business requirements into technical design
- Articulate solutions in a non-technical manner to business stakeholders
You will need:
- Strong skills in writing SQL queries.
- Experience in developing and implementing Cloud-Based data solutions, specifically on the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Experience developing data integration platforms
- Experience in data modelling techniques and gaining insights from data
- Data warehousing experience.
- Knowledge of data quality and data migration techniques
- Production/implementation of large scale Analytics Systems
- Business consulting: Experience of working with clients to understand, refine and execute technology-enabled change projects.
- Team working: A strong background in collaborative working with other creative and passionate data engineers
You will stand out if:
- You are active in the Analytics space in Spain
- You have genuine passion interest in data, and understanding the value of data for organisations.
- You have experience in pre-sales activities
- You possess data science skills including machine learning and predictive analytics
- You are proficient in R/Python
What Neueda can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of.
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel.
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership.
- Be part of our success and be part of something special.
Who we are:
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special:
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest for more information please email Aaron Somers at email@example.com.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.