Machine Learning Engineer for Ciklum en Málaga.
On behalf of Redstor (https //www.redstor.com/en-us/) Ciklum is looking for a Squad Lead / Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented passionate Squad Lead / Senior Machine Learning who is interested in working for a growing dynamic technology business where building great software is fundamental to the companys success.
- Contributing to how it can continuously improve the team
- Delivering individual features
- Collaborating closely with designers testers and product to get each feature right
- Perform code reviews and accept feedback from reviewers
- Versed in architecture and design techniques including the ability to facilitate and lead teams in the formation of design and implementation in adherence to a specific architecture
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of Machine Learning projects
- Working closely with the Product Managers and Product design team to agree priorities engineering plans and clear deliverables
- Establish technical competencies within your team and foster a strong working relationship with the Chief Architect Site Reliability Engineer and Principal Product Innovation Engineer
- Create implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for the software within your team
- Assist with the development and recruitment of the required skills to achieve Redstors vision
- Mentoring and coaching of team to be world class
- Translate communications between executives and engineers
- Aligning your teams work to business objectives
Be curious research and try new working practices that can enhance the teams performance
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams
- Be accountable for the quality and safety of software that is developed within your team
- Define and report on appropriate KPIs for both the team and executive stakeholders
- BSc/MSc/PhD in computer science/data science/machine learning/engineering or a related field
- Strong understanding of natural language processing ML approaches DL approaches and their architectures
- Experience in emplementations of state-of-the-art AI/ DL/ML approaches from scratch
- Extensive experience with Python
- Experience with any of these neural network frameworks such as
- Experience with processing libraries such as
- Experience in managing a team
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
- Evangelize and embrace design thinking
- Hungry for market knowledge
- Collaborative and transparent
- Set and expect high standards
- Encourage and expect high levels of self-improvement from squad members
- Good level of English
- Experience in working with data management applications using ML approaches
- Experience in building end-to-end real-time document processing systems based on Machine Learning
- Experience in extraction of features from documents
- Experience with BERT
- Experience with word embed allowScriptAccess never allownetworking internal dings like word2vec Glove etc.
- Experience in deep learning applications for text analysis
- Experience in Kaggle competitions
Whats in it for you?
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment with cool and nicely located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3 000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine Belarus Poland and Spain.
Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, NumPy, SciPy, LightGBM, XGBoost