Job Title: Artificial Intelligence – Data Scientist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President/Vice President
As part of our global team you will work on various components as an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer. Your role includes specification, development, as well as the testing and rollout of new features of AI system. You are expected to contribute to the vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value with experience and contribute to building an engineering culture within the team.
What we’ll offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, deploying and managing new functionality of AI Advisor and build data sourcing and integration layer of AI engine
- Keeping current of latest AI research relevant to our business domain
- Code, test, and review other team member’s changes
- Documenting business and functional requirements, design decisions and Application Programming Interface (API) and partnering with Quality Assurance team on test automation of new and existing functionalities
- Contributing to the definition of the future state of the system architecture and when product and architecture experience gained, mentor and direct more junior developer
Your skills and experience:
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience (a degree or higher in computer science, artificial intelligence, machine learning (ML), statistics, robotics, computational biology, and engineering or equivalent experience would be beneficial)
- Hands-on experience in C#/Java/Groovy, Python, Anaconda, PyCharm, Spark, Flink, Fabric in both supervised machine learning and unsupervised machine learning techniques in a deep Neural Network model
- Strong hands-on experience of Python, AI, ML, Kafka, Oracle, Hadoop, Flink, Jupyter Notebook, or other data science packages
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring, Swagger/Open API, Maven, SQL, and Web User Interface technologies is hugely beneficial
- Experience with modern Software Development Life Cycle tools - Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, OpenShift is beneficial
How we’ll support you:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.