Your field of responsibility
We offer an exciting opportunity to work with the Global Data Analytics team within Internal Audit (IA), to apply your technical skills against a wide range of problem statements across the bank. At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a “compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy”. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Our global Internal Audit function reflects the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit; we’re investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside auditors across a wide range of different topics, leveraging your skills to provide impactful insights
Your future colleagues
- Collaborate with experts in their fields to provide data analytics services to the Internal Audit department.
- Work with data owners to gather, process and blend large volumes of data from multiple systems, and ensure the data is of sufficient quality.
- Translate audit requirements into logical steps, develop the necessary solutions, and clearly communicate actionable results and recommendations.
- Investigate risks using forensic analysis, data science and modelling techniques to identify issues and root causes, and predict future incidents.
- Build and maintain automated processes and solutions that can be reused continuously by both Internal Audit and other stakeholders.
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for candidates with an inquisitive and innovative mindset, problem solving skills and the right blend of business and technical experience. Specifically
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization and multifunctional teams including business and technical staff.
- An agile mindset, able to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities and deliver efficiently towards deadlines.
- A desire and the self-motivation to learn new skills, toolsets and programming languages.
- Strong SQL/Python and proven data analytics skills including ETL, mining data, interpreting results, working with statistics, trends, etc.
- Experience in using data visualisation products and technologies (e.g. Tableau).
- Knowledge of machine learning platforms and frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, NLTK, Spacy) and applied statistical techniques.
- Understanding of the importance of handling risk and quality on data projects and a drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich