Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe is seeking a Data Engineer with experience large scale data migration across multiple platforms to include data modeling, data mapping, master data management strategy, and leveraging appropriate tools to migrate large data sets to and from Salesforce.
This individual should have a passion for continuous improvement, innovation, and a history of successful delivery within an Agile Scrum team.
The Salesforce Data Engineer will work under the direction of a Salesforce Data Architect.
- Develop, Optimize and Standardize Data pipelines to load data into cloud applications
- Perform data model design, leverage ETL to move data from existing systems to Salesforce, Map and transform data sets for migration into or out of Salesforce.
- Analyze the data quality, align technical design to data governance, address all the required non-business but operational requirements during the design and build of data pipelines
- Create documentation which includes database objects affected, specifications, and flows/diagrams to detail the proposed data migration process. Documentation will be used by the customer as a repeatable process for future data migrations into Salesforce.
- Develop scripts and processes to migrate data across platforms
- Perform or guide customer throughout data migration process.
- Take part and lead in data discovery exercises with the customer
- Implement data migration strategy defined by the Data Architect
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 4 years’ experience) or master’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Integration with Salesforce, ETL/ETL development, and database design or Datawarehouse design with Microsoft technology stack.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce APIs or migration tools.
- 3+ years’ experience working with SQL scripting. Have ability to write complex queries.
- 2+ years’ experience in working with one or more programming languages Java and APEX preferred.
- Experience of working with data Orchestration tools, like Mulesoft, Azure Data Factory, Informatica PowerCenter or IBM DataStage.
- Experience of ingesting different file formats, CSV, parquet, Avro etc.
- Familiarity with data management: Data Governance, Data Dictionary, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage, Data Catalog etc.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn new Technologies and tools.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working with unstructured data lakes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
- Experience with data Visualization Technologies.
- Salesforce Certification a plus.
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, technology insight and help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Our Consulting professionals serve large organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
At Crowe, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe Horwath IT Services Private Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Crowe LLP (U.S.A.), a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world. Crowe LLP is an independent member firm of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.