wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance productsThe role:
What you bring:
- In this role you will employ a wide range of data science and machine learning methods, bring data products to production, and work with diverse data sources.
- The goal will be to optimize customer experiences, increase revenue generation and other strategic business outcomes.
- Specifically, our team is working with the distribution side of our insurance business and we will be building models for cross-selling, lead distribution, recommendations, and much more.
- You will be working along with our Data Engineers & BI Developers, as well as business teams across the whole company.
- This is also a very entrepreneurial role, as you will be expected to come up with your own ideas and build proof-of-concepts.
What we offer:
- 3 – 5 years of experience working as a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer. Similar roles can also be considered. Most importantly, you have a proven track record of developing and deploying machine learning projects in a business context.
- You have strong communication skills to present technical approaches, proofs of concepts, model and business metrics and their impact to a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You bring solid programming skills in Python and the scipy ecosystem (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.).
- Solid experience with SQL (we’re using Postgres)
- Experience with working in a cloud environment with DevOps, Docker and CI/CD
- Fluent English
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.