At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.
At loveholidays, we’re on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers’ unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers’ personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.The impact you'll have
Reporting to the Head of Analytics, the Principal Data Analyst will work and lead across a high performing team to deliver analytical solutions to strategic questions, analysing operational performance, and advising and supporting on day to day decision making.Your day-to-day
- Acting as the key analytics contact point for the executives responsible for Managing (everything that happens post booking).
- Levelling up analytical influence on the post booking customer experience as we drive towards data assisted decision making.
- Delivering high quality visualisations and reports (we use Looker and Looker Studio).
- Mentoring, leading, coaching within the analytics team.
- Working with stakeholders to define & measure the metrics that best enable us to understand the wins and opportunities within the business.
- Working closely with analysts, and the operational teams to ensure that data products meet the needs of stakeholders and reporting.
Your skill set
- Expert capabilities across analyst tooling - incl. SQL and a programming language like Python or R.
- Experience using a visualisation tool such as Tableau, Power BI or Looker.
- Experience in Operational and/or Financial analytics.
- Collaborative approach and good relationship builder - with proven experience of stakeholder engagement and a reputation of strategic thinking.
- Ability and desire to own projects from brief through to delivery.
What we'll give back to you
- Experience with a version control system such as git.
- Experience working with call centre metrics and operational systems and data.
- Experience of analytical engineering - perhaps using a tool such as dbt.
- Company pension contributions at 5%.
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up.
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum.
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
- Subsidised gym memberships.
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers.
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.