Data Scientist - Natural Language Processing
Up to 90,000
This company sits within the pharmaceutical industry and is using AI solutions to support the health care ecosystem. This company uses a suite of products that have been built in partnership with top life science companies- all with a focus on empowering the people to take action. They are the leaders in AI analytics for life sciences and pride themselves in giving their employees creative freedom in order to do their work and take pride in what they are doing.
The company is seeking a Data Scientist with a strong background in NLP to develop solutions based on the company's ground-breaking technologies. They pride themselves on their ability for their employees to influence the design, architecture, and refinement of the data processing applications in health care.
- Play a crucial role in designing and building solutions using the leading AI engine for health care.
- Be part of a close team who have extensive experience in implementing machine learning for real-world applications.
- Define and build systems to generate insights for clinical problems that NLP can solve
Day to Day
- Apply NLP techniques and statistical analysis to extract unstructured Textual Data Sets
- Build and prototype NLP pipelines
- Contribute to the defining and testing of products
- Work closely with the engineering and data science teams
Your Skills and Experience
The ideal fit for this role is someone who:
- Has applied experience and knowledge of Natural Language Processing
- Has a Masters or PhD in NLP, Data Science, or other relevant quantitative fields
- Is comfortable with Python and solving problems using AI
- Enjoys and has strong problem-solving skills
- Language: English (Excelling verbal and written abilities)
- Monthly WFH budget and one-off set-up budget
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private health care
- Fully covered public transport (NL)
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.