eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for an Data Analyst to join our Marketing department in the SEO, Social and Content Marketing team in Barcelona, Spain. You’ll be expected to be fairly autonomous, working in a team that helps drive SEO growth, being committed to enabling the department to execute scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing, by leveraging data at scale.
- Translate complex datasets into clear insights and actionable propositions, presenting them in useful business formats;
- Performing granular traffic and funnel behaviour analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance at scale;
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data and obtaining the right insights from it;
- Develop tools and produce automatic dashboards / reporting solutions for the SEO team;
- Monitor and analyze the evolution of KPIs, providing insights and recommendations;
- Work on automation initiatives such as API scripting;
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking eDreams; ODIGEO’s websites portfolio performance against competitors through data.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, etc.);
- 2+ years relevant work experience in similar positions, preferably in digital marketing;
- Advanced knowledge using SQL or other database languages;
- Knowledge of R/Python programming languages;
- Knowledge of data visualization tools and libraries (i.e. DataStudio, Shiny, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.);
- A solid understanding of statistical techniques;
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in data analysis and data storytelling;
- Knowledge of API connections development, scription knowledge. Knowledge of SEO tools or Digital Marketing tools is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem solving capabilities with keen attention to details;
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, giving and receiving feedback;
- Think creatively about approaching analytical questions;
- Fluent in English.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.