Purpose Of The Role
To support the Broking business through the development of high-quality information resources, and the delivery and presentation of reporting and analytics both internally and to clients and partners to drive business process innovation and to support deals.Key Role Accountabilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Liaison with clients, underwriters, and Brokers around Binder Bordereaux Data
- Data Engineering to ingest, cleanse and collate binder data
- Creation of reports, analytics, and presentations to the market for new and existing business
- Presentation of analytics to support business development
- Educated to at least A Level Standard if not higher
- Experience working in the Insurance Sector, preferably in a data, claims or premium processing orientated role
Ability to understand data and translate this into meaningful business insights, reports and visualisations
Working with and cleaning Property Bordereaux e.g., ER3001
Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
Data modelling / analytics
Lloyd’s Systems (CLASS & Insurers Market Repository (IMR))
Experience in statistical analysis or Data Science
MS Power BIPerson Specification
- An enthusiastic Data Analyst and Engineer, able to understand complex data, able to work closely with IT development resources and business people. Able to bring together different ideas and technology to help build successful IT solutions.
- Able to exploit data and to present this in intuitive and appealing ways to derive benefits for all stakeholders.
- Experience of building successful relationships with offshore delivery partners.
- Astute attention to detail.
- Hands-on development skills in data related technologies, plus the ability to adapt an acquire new skills.
Ardonagh Specialty Holdings Ltd incorporates Bishopsgate Insurance Brokers Ltd and Price Forbes & Partners Ltd. Together, these leading brands offer independent expertise and truly global reach across an unrivaled breadth of markets and client needs. #AD