hackajob has partnered with a FinTech company looking for a hands-on Data Engineer responsible for building a Cloud data platform enabling teams to create scale products and power our application modernization plans.
The role: Data Engineer
- 3+ years of progressive software development experience with high proficiency in two of the following: Python, Java or Scala
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, data and platforms)
- Designing and building complex, highly scalable, reliable data pipelines, using the Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka or equivalents)
- Streaming and event processing architectures and platforms (e.g., Kafka)
- Process automation approaches and tooling (e.g., DevOps and AIOps)
- Infrastructure as code technologies, such as Terraform, Helm Charts and CloudFormation
- Databases, both SQL and NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra, Yugabyte, etc)
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective, trusting partnerships with product managers, architects and technical leads for individual products and applications
Offer: basic salary up to $195K + benefits package
If you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please get your application in and we can arrange a call.