For this role, there’s no such thing as being “too detailed”!
The Junior Data Analyst will be responsible for highly accurate analysis, transformation and loading of data to our CRM. Our CRM features an online giving portal used by over 85 organizations every year to run their annual United Way campaign as part of raising over $20M to help Winnipeggers thrive. This is your opportunity to make a difference in your home town! Reporting to a Business Analyst, and as part of a 4 person team, the Junior Data Analyst will support the peak period of United Way’s annual campaign from September 1 to November 12, 2021. This work can be performed in the office or remotely. Specifically, this position:
- Reviews data lists provided by external parties in Excel to ensure they’re in the required format, uploads them to a CRM, runs data integrity checking processes and resolves data integrity issues.
- Assists with data downloads from several different revenue systems, transforms data into a format acceptable to the CRM and uploads the information into the CRM.
- Investigates any anomalies found in the data.
- Coordinates with other departments to provide them with information on exceptions that need to be processed manually.
- Adapts configuration of the online portal component of our CRM to meet requirements of workplace campaigns.
You are a person who highly values accuracy and ensuring donor information is correct. You also possess the following attributes:
- Education that included a focus in technology or business
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including experience using V(X)LOOKUP and pivot tables
- Knowledge of database management principles and ideally experience working with SQL databases
- Ideally, experience with using a CRM. Experience in ETL processes would also be an asset
- Ability to extract insights and anomalies from datasets – you possess a curious mind that notices when something is “just not right”
- Ability to organize your work
- A strong commitment to ensuring organizational/individual data privacy and confidentiality
- Ability to work occasional (paid) overtime to meet client deadlines
This role will be a member of bargaining unit Unifor Local 191. United Way Winnipeg is committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce that reflects the demographics of the communities we serve. Applicants are encouraged to self-declare.
Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to Apply. Please include a cover letter and resume with your application and indicate your preference/availability for each term.