Commercial Data Analyst
Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance, refurbishment and new build specialist with more than 750 staff in 21 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. We are a Social and Environmentally responsible family run business with a rich 124-year heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide variety of clients.
Novus understands the potential of technology, data and analytics to transform the way we work and we want to leverage technology services to build the next phase of our legacy.
We are seeking an analytical and methodical Commercial Data Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract to help drive the way we use our data and help us define a new way of working across our operations. The role is working within a new team as part of a programme to transform the way we work at Novus.
We are embracing hybrid working, so are flexible on your location to offer home based working 2-3 days per week. However, team work and collaboration is also important and therefore you will be expected to travel across our operations to better understand the way that we currently work.
Summary – Commercial Data Analyst
A fundamental role that will see you working with key stakeholders in the IT systems Team and the Business to gather, quality assure contract and systems data and then to build systems data loaders to enable Novus to transition all operational business on to a new operating system nationally to enable change.
What we are looking for from the Commercial Data Analyst
- Sourcing and gathering business requirements and data within a set criterion and then working with the systems team and operational colleagues to Quality Assure data.
- Process the data and build a series of systems data loaders to project time, cost and quality standards to enable the transition of works across systems.
- Supporting the end-to-end system data change delivery; including reporting requirements gathering.
- Working with key stakeholders to identify data that needs to be archived and accessible moving forward and then sharing these requirements.
- A critical liaison between non-technical and technical stakeholders, to enable the data management strategy associated with systems changes.
- Experience of analysing, quality assuring and processing large complex data sets in order to build databases and loaders using outputs.
- Excellent interpersonal, multimedia communication, facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to simplify and translate complex data requirements to target specific messages where required to ensure business engagement and involvement.
- Highly proficient user of Office suites and advanced capability with Microsoft excel knowledge of Sequel and Power Bi is not essential but would be advantageous.
- A good understanding of how a maintenance business operate and differing types of data available within operational and centralised support team contexts more specifically contract data
If this is you then Novus Property Solutions have a great opportunity to build a successful career in a responsible and ambitious business.
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.