Location: Perth CBD, Western Australia
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 25 days ago
Contact: Maria Hecto
- Work with a great mining client
- Enjoy work-life balance with a flexible workplace
- Experienced and Supportive team
We are looking for a SQL Database Administrator with experience in DB administration of MS SQL 2005, 2008R2, 2012 and 2016.
- Perform DBA tasks (managing, installing and configuring, performance tuning, security)
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- SSRS/SSIS/SSAS installation and administration and Power BI support
- Experience working as a SQL DBA
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Experience in the Automation of processes via Azure and Data Factory
- Power BI is a bonus
How To Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 249483)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.