The candidate will be required to provide support to the portfolio management and data analytics team. The main activities will cover different aspects of the value chain, such as data collection, data exploration and in-depth analysis of the main business processes.
- Data collection and preparation for further analysis also with integration of new data sources
- Development and update of predictive and descriptive models
- Business processes analysis
- Support continual improvement of underwriting performance through production, analysis and communication of key metrics across lines of business within Retail and Small Commercial segments
- Support production, analysis, and communication of quarterly profitability reviews with Home Office including monitoring of profitability, hit ratio and retention levels and market environment
- Continuous alignment with Group best practices and documentation update
- Liaising with other business functions (Claims, Finance, Underwriting) throughout Strategic Planning and continuous portfolio management
- Data collection and preparation for modeling
- Development and update of predictive and descriptive models using machine learning algorithms would be a plus
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Economist
- 2/5 years of experience in Insurance Company/Consultancy Firms with
focus on Non Motor Business
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- SAS, SQL,VBA
- Expertise in Python or R would be a plus
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently as well as engage and interact with different stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of the main processes in non motor policies underwriting
- Proactive approach
- Strong ability to work under pressure and sharply meet deadlines
- Fluent in Italian and English, written and spoken
- Curious about new approaches and committed to continually increase technical knowledge
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
Both genders may apply in accordance with the L. 903/77 (s.m.i).[GV(S1]