PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected, experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to help leading companies perform at their best. Data Analyst
The selected candidate will work a hybrid schedule, with at least two days a week on site in Indianapolis, Indiana. The candidate will be issued equipment the first day, onsite. Candidate must be local to Indiana.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the role of Data Analyst. The desired candidate will be responsible for the activities of Data Analyst for the client’s child support system. Job Duties:
- Design, develop, and format polished excel and tableau data visualizations (reports and dashboards) to support business requirements.
- Focus on Visualization Creation using data to perform reporting and direct analysis.
- Perform analysis that may be descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, or prescriptive.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing excel and tableau dashboards and reports, preparing data visualizations, and using data to forecast or guide business activity.
- Present data in a fashion that is easy to understand with proper documentation and user testing for successful adoption.
- Publish tableau workbooks to appropriate QA, production, and public servers.
- Meet project deadlines and requirements.
- Participate in and contribute to the CSB-IT Data Services Team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with Analyzing data, identify trends, interpret results, and prepare excel and tableau reports and data visualizations for bureau leadership, county partners, and other stakeholders.
- Experience with developing, maintaining, and managing tableau reports and dashboards.
- Experience with creating Analytical, Time Series, Metrics, Rankings, Statistical, Christmas Tree, Tracking, and Expenditure reports.
- Experience with using excel data analysis functions, scripts, reports, and charts.
- Experience with writing SQL queries to get data from different databases like DB2 Z/OS; AWS Aurora and AWS RDS and Data Warehouse.
- Experience in working with Cross Technical, Functional and Business Teams.
- Capable to understand business requirements and develop reports based on requirements.
- Capable to work individually and work in a team environment