- Create analytics solutions to support Trust and Agency reporting needs
- Deliver data solutions to meet the needs of Capital Markets Finance and business development teams
- Create and maintain Leadership KPI dashboards
- Translation of business needs into data requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine analytics needs
- Utilize analytical tools such as Business Objects, SQL, and Tableau
- Develop repeatable analytics, systems, and reports geared toward internal client self-service capabilities
- Effectively manage competing priorities and multiple concurrent projects to meet deadline requirements
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets to gain maximum efficiencies
- Stay informed about new analytical methodologies, tools, and visualization technologies than can assist our internal teams
- Regularly provide thoughtful views and perspectives across various forums and audiences
- Experienced professional with hands-on data analytics experience with strong data wrangling skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Analytics, Data Science, Business Intelligence, or a related discipline
- Proficiency with analytics toolsets including databases, SQL, and Tableau and other data visualization applications
- Ability to present fact-based findings in a clear, logical, and concise way, i.e. tell a story with data
- Exhibit willingness and the ability to learn and use new software or languages as necessary
- Possess intellectual curiosity and enjoy solving difficult business problems in innovative and creative ways
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure, and willing to take personal responsibility and accountability
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to convey analytical findings, business implications, and actionable recommendations
- Works well individually and in teams, shares information, and supports colleagues
- Experience in the financial markets space a plus
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.®
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We’ve been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- CSC offers excellent benefits. Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
Careers | CSC (cscglobal.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC’s diversity and belonging program, as well as our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.