- Work as a technical expert on Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning (AI/ML) and present research findings to stakeholders internally and externally. Demonstrate thought leadership in the area of data science and machine learning
- Problem/Opportunity definition and analysis
- Responsible for analysis requests from start to finish, including requirements gathering, conceptualization, analyzing and solving
- Prove concepts, prototypes and implementations, mainly pertaining to the solutions and services in Business Analytics encompassing:
- Computer Vision;
- Natural Language Processing;
- Reinforcement Learning;
- Machine learning & Deep Neural Networks;
- Predictive & Prescriptive modelling;
- Collect, analyze and interpret qualitative & quantitative data with statistical theories and methods
- Apply standard process CRISP-DM (business understanding, data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation, deployment), Machine Learning frameworks such as TenserFlow, PyTorch etc. & Agile Methodologies for Business Analytics projects
- Create and review technical design documentations, Researches, including proposals, white papers, presentations, formal recommendations and reports.
- Provides guidance to junior data scientists
- Contributes to the company by creating patents and other intellectual property.
- Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/ Statistics or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience for at least 5 years.
- Strong understanding, conceptualizing and hands-on working knowledge using Data Science and Statistical methods for AI/ML including Deep learning methods (Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and Generative Adversarial Networks)
- Extensive experience in software development cycles and excellent programming skill with scripting languages & frameworks eg. Python, R, Scala, Java, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Sklearn.
- Familiar with micro service and/or big data technologies, eg. Openshift, Cloudera (CDH), Elasticsearch, CEPH.
- Good understanding of cloud based AI/ML products from Google, Azure, and AWS.
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Experience in best practice adaption and external benchmarking.
- Generate intellectual property
Other Skills / Attributes:
- Intuitive & Curious data wizard mindset with high ‘figure-it-out’ quotient
- Logical & Enthusiast ‘AI/ML’ genius
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with high degree of self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with enhanced facilitation skills and practice influencing techniques
- Team player with good cross-cultural skills to work in international team
- Customer and Result orientated
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: JAM).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: JAM
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No: 08C2893