Data Analyst (AWS)
CGI has an immediate need for a Data Analyst to join our financial services team in Columbia, SC OR Lafayette, LA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
- We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
- We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Connect the data to the business processes
- Data mapping, data ingestion, and ETL process development
- Collect and validate the existing data architecture; validate the new data architecture.
- Evaluate data quality
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in the work process and innovative approaches to completing the scope of work
- Participate in team problem-solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- At least 7 years of work experience is needed. AWS experience is a must.
- Works well with an Agile Scrum team and requires little to no hand-holding
- Has cross-functional skills who will step in to fill a gap when needed (i.e. help with business analysis, testing, etc.)
- Experienced with data warehouses, data marts, and data lakes
- Familiar with cloud concepts, particularly AWS
- Excellent PL/SQL skills (including complex SQL queries )
- System Analysis/Data Analysis with strong SQL skills and a mortgage background.
- Strong XML skills
- Mortgage background is a plus
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
AWS Certification desiredBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.