Melville,NY - USA
- We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions through the use of tools like SQL, Power BI, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate professional behavior in association with providers, vendors and NAPA staff
- Create and iterate on reports and dashboards to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Makes recommendations based on data for process improvement and strategic business decision making
- Build, forecast, and report on metrics that drive strategy and facilitate decision making for key business initiatives
- Work with key stakeholders to design and implement a robust data pipeline, from sourcing, storing, and validating disparate data sources to performing analysis and communicating insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, document, implement, communicate and track reports and dashboards
- Routinely monitoring the quality and integrity of all data sources and metrics
- Deliver production and ad hoc reports within agreed upon timeframe
- Ability to analyze data and explain trends and variances
- Follow all NAPA and IT policies and procedures
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Math, Statistics, Accounting, Economics, Business, or related technical field
- Strong communication and organizations skills to help assist manage projects
- 3+ year of hands-on experience with MS SQL as a reporting analyst and/or data analyst
- Able to create and to evaluate complex SQL statements
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and reporting tools (e.g. SSRS, Crystal, etc.) and building out reports for use at the operational and management levels
- Requires good interpersonal skills, ability to function in a fast-paced, short deadline environment, and the ability to come up with innovative solutions.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel including, Pivot tables, vlookups, if statements, etc.
- Experience with R, Python, SPSS, etc. a plus
- Healthcare Experience a plus
- Must be a US Citizen
What we look for (in addition to candidate requirements):
- Excited to work on several different, interrelated projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication skills and ability to concisely explain your methods, reasoning, and conclusions
- Strong creative problem solving skills, very creative mindset, and unwavering attention to detail
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.