- Support IBDM business and technology regulatory data provision and reporting requirements BAU support and change implementation for China Finance, China Operations, Hong Kong Finance, Singapore Finance and GSS Global Reporting utilising the international data repository.
- Maintain existing, draft new and validate business and functional requirement specifications as requested by business owners.
- Support WIDR technical team. Involves writing & modifying codes for systems in BAU or building new systems.
- End to end responsibility for a piece of work i.e. right from requirements gathering to implementing (i.e. coding) it in system.
- Maintain IBDM critical documentation frameworks and data specifications like business data dictionary, Entity Relationship Model.
- Engage a wide range of stakeholders and functional solutions to communicate data management discipline.
- Adhere to the Governance Framework and organise the change governance.
- Identify, communicate and coordinate Data Quality metrics and issue resolution.
- Improve existing controls against the data quality and governance requirements.
- Coordinate the requirements across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ensure and capture alignment of static data across a wide range of systems desired.
- Support business users and technical team.
- Follow and encourage data management IBDM team principles and work in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Individually autonomous with the ability to monitor delivery of key business or change requirements, documents and technology.
- Articulation / Influencing – the ability to explain the new function of centralized data management to a wide range of stakeholders across the international divisions, in language they can understand.
Multitasking, driving strategic objectives, coordinating daily operations and initiating and monitoring change and improvements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Regulatory reporting business, project or technology subject matter experience.
- Experience documenting formal business (BRD) and functional (FSD) requirements.
- Minimum 4+ years of hands on coding experience with NoSQL. Experience of building a new system from scratch.
- Data architecture conceptual understanding.
- Experience with end to end system and regression testing execution in Finance banking environment.
- Knowledgeable project methodology experience – understanding of project lifecycle and disciplines.
- Attention to detail and strong experience in data management / analysis. Good with MS Excel.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and proactive individual.
- Key personality set to grow and learn to drive change and delivery.
- Exposure to banking product knowledge – cross product trading and banking book scenarios.
- Understanding of business operating models, governance and processes.