What will you be doing ?
For our Client (P&G B.I.C.) in Strombeek-Bever, we're looking for a Data Scientist.
As a Data Scientist, your main Tasks would consist of:
- Working with Python, R & SQL;
- Creating Database.
Who are we ?
Procter & Gamble (P&G) is still one of the three biggest Producers of Consumer Goods in the World. P&G holds 27.000 Copyrights, markets about 300 Products, employs 102.000 People worldwide and distributes its Products in over 160 Countries.
The Combination of its big Innovative Capacity and its constant Efforts to meet the evolving Needs of the Consumer, made P&G the Creator of several new Products.
Those Products have considerably perfected the Quality of Life of their Customers.
One of the most popular P&G Products are: Laundry Powder (Ariel, Dash, Dreft, Vizir, Bonux), Softeners (Lenor), Surface Care (Mr. Proper, Swiffer), Baby Products (Pampers, Kandoo), Women's Care (Tampax, Always, Alldays), Hair Care (Pantene, Head & Shoulders), Air Care (Febrèze, Ambi Pur), Perfumes (Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss) and Pharmaceutical Products (Vicks),...
What are we looking for ?
A Candidate for this Position should:
- Have an IT Debugging & Troubleshooting Mindset;
- Show SQL Programing Experience (non-SQL Databases Knowledge like “Mongo” would be a Plus);
- Have Experience with Python Programming;
- Have Knowledge of using API to access/copy Information, Microsoft Power BI, …;
- Have a good Level of English (Dutch and/or French are a Plus!);
- Be a quick Learner;
- Have good organizational Skills;
- Have good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook & Word);
- Have Eye for Detail;
- Have good Observation Skills.
- Be compliant with Corporate Programs (i.e. Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental, Information Technology);
- Be able to work in a Team but also independently.
What do we offer ?
Duration : Project of 6 Months ; Start Date: ASAP (depends on further Evolvement of the “COVID-19” Situation);
- Salary : € 15,89 (gross) per Hour -> +/- € 2616 (gross) per Month;
- Extra Reimbursements : 75 % Refund for Public Transport Costs OR Mileage Allowance for Car Transport;
- Food : Company Restaurant (International Cuisine);
- Asset on your CV : Working in an International Company.