Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. The core success factors are dedicated associates and a furious pace of innovation. We are a $990 million division of Bosch, a multinational engineering and electronics organization and one of the largest privately held employers in the world with 126 locations across the globe. Each year, Bosch launches more than 100 new power tools into the global market.
Bosch technology shapes many areas of life – in your car, at home, or at work. Our products and services are designed to spark enthusiasm, improve quality of life, and help conserve natural resources. We want to deliver top quality and reliability. In short: we want to create technology that is “Invented for life.”
Shared Services represents the specialty roles, people, and services that are necessary for the success of our organization. You will work alongside all product areas within Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, providing a dynamic, global experience within the organization. Our Shared Services teams partner cross-functionally across the entire Power Tools division.
Provide the data management and visualization activities necessary to support the department’s function of analyzing and reporting customers’ deductions data to determine validity and resolution requirements. This role will also be responsible for processing a defined portfolio of customer deductions.
- Enhance deductions software reporting through PowerBI dashboards
- Maintain existing PowerBI dashboards
- Develop data automation opportunities for existing business processes
- Identify opportunities to integrate customers’ data with internal data to identify trends and drive payment resolution with major retailer partners
- Maintain reporting to illustrate customers’ open receivables to internal stakeholders (Finance, Sales, Logistics)
- Researches and analyzes customer deductions data to determine validity
- Collaborate with Sales & Customers to resolve customer payment discrepancies
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Data Management)
- Associates Degree or 4 years of experience required (Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Data Management)
- Advanced Excel required
- Advanced PowerBI or comparable data visualization tools required
- ERP knowledge, SAP a plus
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- Curious, problem-solving mindset
- Ability to gather data quickly, organize it simply, and communicate a message succinctly to others
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.