- Hybrid working, with a blend of working from home and in the office.
- Extensive list of great company benefits…
- Meaningful work that will influence strategy and direction of the business.
CareSuper is an innovative and award-winning profit-to-member fund that puts members first in everything we do. We aim to be widely recognised as a leading fund that delivers superior outcomes for its professionally minded members.
If you’ve ever found yourself asking ‘Can we do this better?’ then you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for.The opportunity
Our Data Governance and Insights team pioneer the optimisation of data across the Fund. We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst who is genuinely curious and passionate about turning data into a narrative which influences business decisions, and ultimately drives future outcomes for our members.
Working collaboratively within the team, you’ll have an opportunity to optimise the extraction, filtering and delivery of data. You’ll consult across the Fund as a business partner to shape, challenge and guide the appropriate and effective use of data and insights, ensuring solutions are fit for purpose. You’ll see this position as a way to empower stakeholders to look beyond the results of their data request and to ultimately understand the full story – it’s more than just data!What You’ll Bring
The successful applicant will have:
- Considerable experience in a Data Analyst role with excellent problem solving, research and detail orientated skills
- Strong SQL and Excel skills as well as familiarity with CRM software
- Exposure to database and analytic systems to perform relevant filtering, segmentation and manipulation for reporting purposes
- A strong (or maturing) understanding of data management and business intelligence activities extending to reporting, campaigns, visualisation and data governance principles
- Understanding of data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Great interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including reporting and documentation skills
- Organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and various stakeholders
- Understanding of superannuation, legislation and trends would be advantageous
Apart from our status as a high-performing Industry Super Fund and focus on providing high quality member customer service, we recognise that our staff are the drivers of our success. We are genuinely committed to delivering workplace diversity, sustainability, and flexible working arrangements. Our culture is under pinned by “SPIRIT” which stands for Service, Professionalism, Integrity, Relationships, Innovation and Teamwork.These Are Some Of Our Many Great Benefits
We invest in the health, wellbeing, and development of our people by offering a range of great benefits to support you to be your best - professionally and personally.
- Unlimited professional and personal development coaching with our inhouse team of accredited coaches, $200 health reimbursement, flu vaccinations and more
- Higher super contributions and income protection insurance
- Extra paid days of leave across the year
- Discounts and offers from more than 400 retailers
- Recognition awards
Applicants must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at CareSuper and undergo a police check.
Agencies, please note: All vacancies are managed by our internal Human Resources Team. Should external assistance be required we will reach out to our preferred agency partners. Thank you