Our client, one of the largest agricultural companies in the U.S., is looking for a Data Analyst: III (Senior) in their Sunfish Lake, MN location. The ideal candidate for this role would have a combination of technical skills related to data quality tools and frameworks, an understanding of data governance principles, specific exposure to MDG Hub Data Quality Management,
Job Title: Data Analyst: III (Senior)
Location: Sunfish Lake, MNAbout The Role
- Candidate should be familiar with tools designed for assessing and improving the quality of data. This could include tools for data profiling and data cleansing.
- Understanding how to profile data (analyzing and reviewing data to understand its structure and quality) and employing techniques for data cleansing (identifying and correcting errors or inconsistencies in data) are crucial aspects of the role.
- Knowledge of various data quality tools and frameworks is important.
- Candidate may be involved in presenting and communicating data quality insights through visualizations.
Why Work For Us
- Familiarity with data quality tools, data profiling, and data cleansing techniques.
- Familiarity with data quality tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of data governance principles and practices
- Exposure to MDG Hub Data Quality Management (DQM) tool
- Experience with PowerBI, SAP SAC, or other similar visualization platforms in addition to DQM
Here at Experis, we care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, and enabling them to achieve their aims in work and in life. We have been recognized in multiple ways for our ability to do this successfully.
If you are interested in working with us and learning more about this opportunity, click the apply button now and start the path of a new adventure.