At Maverick, we exist to make it easier to be a home builder. Today, we're focused on doing that across 3 product lines - Warranties & Insurance, Technology, and Finance & Insurance Services.
Our history dates back over 35 years. Originally founded as Bonded Builders, our New Home Warranty product line has grown over the years to become one of the leading options for home builders across the US. Since then, our Warranties & Insurance product line has acquired and grown organically to offer the full-suite of insurance and warranty products.
Today, we're building on that Risk Management foundation and moving beyond it, launching new Technology and Finance & Insurance product lines to unlock new opportunities for our builders.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for bringing technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of our data. This role will work closely with our Director of Operations to review and interpret data as well as identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze data and data mapping in our current operational system
- Developing and interpreting reports
- Filter and clean data
- Migration and new system design to replace current operating system
- Support employees with technical issues
- Present findings to Director of Operations, Sales VP, and President
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving ability, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize time and workload; proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Team oriented and ability to learn from and communicate well with internal and external customers.
- Bachelors or relevant experience in Software Development, Computer Sciencew, or Data Analytics or minimum 2 years equivalent in training, education and/or experience in a related field or function
- Experience handling customer objections in a professional and competent manner, while maintaining composure under pressure.
- Experience working with home builders or developers
- Flexible time off
- 401k match
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work and flexible schedule
- Full benefits
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive, complete or exclusive list of the duties of the position. Additional and different duties may be assigned from time to time. We are an E-Verify company.