Keyera Career Opportunity
As a member of the logistic/operations team within Transportation Services, the Data Analyst will be responsible for influencing strategies with information and developing strategic recommendations from in-depth data analysis.
We are trying to improve safety, optimize costs, act on revenue opportunities, and streamline manual processes in our logistics operations.
- Understand the tasks and challenges faced by our pipeline, storage, railcar, and truck transportation teams
- Ambassador for using tools that support informed judgement and implement quantitative decision making.
- Surface and combine data from a variety of logistics and marketing systems
- Tell the story behind the data with automated dashboards, proactive warnings, and actionable insights
- Build pipelines and models to process raw data into dashboards and forward-looking projections
The ideal candidate will be a Self-motivated, curious, independent problem-solver with the following qualifications:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Management, or combination of training and practical experience
- Familiarity with oil / natural gas / NGL markets and transportation
- Strong data manipulation and presentation skills in Power BI (or Tableau, Google Looker, other toolkits) and fluent in statistics
- Comfortable working with code – leveraging our database supports, connecting via APIs, building pipelines to prepare data, and recommending technical solutions
- Experience with Machine Learning (e.g. python scikit, R, BigQuery, etc.) toolkits to develop models that explain, predict, and guide our business
- Strong collaborative customer-service orientation toward internal teams & external contacts
Posting Expiry Date:
Sep 17, 2021
If you are interested in an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity, and mutual respect then you'll enjoy your career with us!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.