Auto req ID:
The Supply Chain Data Engineer is experienced in the management, support and development of SQL server databases, writing complex SQL queries within big data environment, administrating Azure Cloud, developing performant full stack solutions, mobile apps and web services leveraging distribution computing, etc.
Experience with SQL, Python, Java, Java Android, Swift, Golang, Google Flutter and Azure is essential to success in this role.
The engineer will also be responsible for gathering business requirements, pushing solutions and communicating results with business teams. This includes monitoring usage of projects and managing exceptions, etc.
While maintaining current functionality this person will also work on identifying opportunities for process improvements across the supply chain business unit. They will be the subject matter expert for project functionality, solutions, and documentation regarding tasks they are given.
- Effectively understanding supply chain business unit functions in order to significantly improve capabilities and efficiencies for all operations associated with the business unit. The ability to support business unit inefficiencies to build upon process improvement/technical development overall and provide data back to the operations group. Be able to flex and take on additional responsibilities based on business needs.
- Design database schema using data modeling techniques to ensure optimal data storage efficiencies and query performance
- Develop complex SQL and robust ETL data pipelines to ensure data accuracy, completeness, timeliness, consistency, etc.
- Develop enterprise production grade full stack solutions (RPA, Web Service APIs, SPA Websites, Cross-Platform Mobile Apps, etc.)
- Administrate Cloud services on Azure (PAAS, IAAS, VM, MS SQL Server, Docker)
- Monitor incoming requests and incidents for assigned applications
- Investigate and diagnose requests or incidents according to their priority/rank and identify the resolution and/or issue
- Ability to develop a project plan, as well as execute the plan
- Partner/understanding of operations for process improvements/technical developments as needed
- Bachelor's degree in technology related fields (IT, Information System, Computer Science, etc.) required; Master’s preferred.
- Designing, administering, and monitoring RDBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server). Managing user sessions, performance bottleneck, downtime & disaster recovery, etc.
- Develop complex SQL queries to efficiently handle heavy workloads. DB & query performance tuning
- Develop high performing Websites, Web Service APIs and Mobile Apps using Python, Java, Golang, Swift, Java Android, Google Flutter
- Develop business process automation bots using programming languages or UiPath
- Database: SQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server
- ETL: Python, Airflow, UIPath
- Azure Cloud: VM, PAAS, IAAS, VM, MS SQL Server, Docker
- Machine learning knowledge not required but preferred
Not Eligible for RelocationJob Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement