Normally an onsite position at our Menomonee Falls, WI Office - given the current COVID-19 situation, this position will be a Remote Role until further notice.
Job Purpose: Provide process support for all internal departments and external clients including reports. Maintain accuracy of data through various methods.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and timely data to internal and external clients.
- Analyze requests from internal and external clients to determine scope of request and determine requirements to successfully complete the request.
- Prepare ad hoc data extracts, reports, and analysis.
- Perform routine and ad hoc data maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance to support departmental reporting projects.
- Monitor and assess the quality of data contained within reporting specific databases.
- Research and resolve issues as requested by internal and external clients.
- Properly communicate technical information to internal and external clients to ensure shared understanding.
- Identify opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve business processes and performance.
- Maintain infrastructure for automated timely delivery of client reports.
- Research, define, and implement new methods to modify the system to improve workflows.
- Required Level of Education, Licenses, and/or Certificates
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Required Level of Experience
- 2 years of experience in data analysis, report generation or related role
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of SSIS/SSRS or similar
- Strong knowledge of database application and data query protocol (MS SQL Server, Transact-SQL).
- Previous healthcare management experience.