About This Role
The Data Science team lies at the foundation of Zoom’s success. We are looking for a rock-star to join our team to help us solve a wide range of analytics challenges in the areas of campaign marketing and eCommerce.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who would be excited to partner with our stakeholders to develop data products & solutions that will impact hundreds of millions of our users across the world. Expert communication, problem-solving, and having an innovative spirit will be the keys to success in this role.
You'll be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Engineers, Product Managers, Data Engineers, Sales and Marketing Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
- Develop and apply state-of-the-art , supervised and unsupervised models to support e-commerce marketing and online business
- Lead and conduct deep-dive research and analysis to identify opportunities
- Research customer cohorts and design A/B experiments for web optimizations & marketing campaigns by splitting users groups into test and control and sampling users in the best way to drive open/click rates and conversions
- Generate and deliver compelling insights to leaders to inform strategic decisions on new products/initiatives and optimizations to our website
- Work with stakeholders to scope and define the needs of business and manage data engineering projects to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Minimum 3+ years of experience using data to facilitate decisions OR
- Advanced Degree (Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Data Science or other quantitative field) and 1+ years of experience using data to facilitate decisions
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Marketing / Customer analytics space
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in SQL and statistical analysis using Python
- Prior experience in implementation of industry solution with ML - classification, regression or clustering problem.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with tools like Data bricks/ SageMaker/Dbt
- Prior experience working in e-commerce, marketing, and customer analytics space - at-least 1 year
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot are a plus
- Communication skills - ability to ask the right questions, translate data to business insights and communicate technical information to the business audience
- Ability to work with ambiguity, strategic thinking, and motivated learner
- 1+ years of experience using Google Analytics
- 1+ years of experience using Tableau/Domo/Spotfire
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.About Us
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.Explore Zoom
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.