Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, our client is the leading surface-finishing solutions provider, delivering chemistry, equipment, and service to diverse end-markets world-wide. The company is highly profitable and generating sales of USD 1.2bn with 3,800 experts in over 40 countries.
We are looking for a Business Data Analyst to join our team in Compentence Center (CC) in Poznan, Poland.
In your role, you would be part of the global business support team for the business units Electronics (EL) and General Metal Finishing (GMF) with focus on supporting the global sales forecast process. You would report to the Manager Business Support with high exposure to BUs senior management.
what we offer
- modern office environment in Poznan
- flexible working time to cater your personal needs
- permanent employment contract following successful completion of a probation period
- compensation and benefits package, including attractive salary and discretionary bonus
- highly conducive environment for personal and professional growth with global learning curriculum in place for constant development
- culture of diversity and respect while collaborating with a team of professionals from around the world
- while based in Poznan you will find yourself working closely with the Headquarter team in Berlin
- you will be part of new Competence Centre which continues to be built! Take a chance to join the team in their continuous adventure!
- Support forecasting process and our Global Demand Planning Manager by analyzing the regional forecast data provided in SAP/IBP
- Understand the forecast algorithms, challenge forecast assumptions and analyze special effects like regional holidays
- Support the regional demand planning meetings by providing relevant analyses to local management teams to drive continuous improvement and ensure high forecast accuracy
- As a member of the global business support team you take responsibility for day-to-day business with high exposure to senior management of the business units
what we expect
- Masters degree or diploma in business administration
- Sound knowledge of statistics, knowledge of statistical forecast methods is a plus
- High degree of independence and analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a team
- Incultural competences
- Fluent English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Highly customer oriented
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47