Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016, and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in twelve locations across the ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
We are expanding and are currently looking for our 3rd Data Analyst hire for this year!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with cross-functional team (Product, Operations, Finance, Engineering, Marketing) to understand the business requirements and actionable recommendations
- Build the data tools & pipelines to enable company-wide tracking of key performance metrics for C-suite and dedicated metrics for product, operations and finance teams
- Design and implement Tableau dashboards providing real-time feedback on city adoption rates, ride to revenue, power usage, user feedback, retention, payments, fraud and more
- Translate data insights into actions and decisions that will drive optimization, brand sentiment, user growth and engagement and marketing effectiveness
- Collate, comprehend and answer requirements of key stakeholders relating to data management
- Develop, execute and report on growth experiments to provide insights for conversion rate optimization
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of total experience with 2+ years exclusively in Data Analysis domain
- Qualifications in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics or other relevant degree
- Experience in Python and SQL is a must. In addition, we use Tableau for visualization
- Experience developing machine learning models is an added advantage
- Experience in two-sided marketplace, e.g., ride hailing, food delivery, e-commerce is a plus
- Experience driving and implementing data solutions to fulfill business requirements
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is preferred to effectively interact with the back-end engineering team in China
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity is a plus
- Ability to manage and communicate with various stakeholders across teams
- A keen interest in shared mobility operations and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.