Intelie, a Rignet Company, is an innovative technology company, providing software tools and services to transform data into results, increase productivity in both operations and back office.
We are doing pioneer work in real-time stream processing and machine learning, and our solutions are used by thousands of people in large corporations across the globe.
In the Oil and Gas industry, besides the real-time analytics solution, we are developing solutions to revolutionize the well planning process using digital technologies and our team is growing.
We need people who are passionate about delivering successful solutions to customers using our products. If you are looking for an environment with constant challenges and have the profile described below, send us your resume. Let's talk!
On a daily basis, it will be your responsibility:
Expect, from us:
- Remote work-friendly;
- Flexible working hours;
- Meals and Restaurant vouchers; Transportation voucher; Health, Dental and Life Insurance subsidy;
- Training and Development Program;
- Competitive base salary.
Experience with Machine Learning applied to sequential data;
- Solid understanding of model validation process;
- Experience on open source data analysis tools and machine learning libraries (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow);
- Proficiency in Python;
- Proficiency with version-control software (i.e. GIT);
- University degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, stats, computer science), including disciplines on Machine Learning;
- Traveling availability;
- Professional working proficiency in english.
- Experience in O&G, especially on drilling operations;
- Proficiency in Java, R, Julia;
- Familiarity with Unix-like systems and cloud services;
- M.Sc. or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
Finally, it is essential:
- Be communicative (to position, understand and discuss with multiple teams);
- Be flexible to adapt to different scenarios and innovate;
- Organized and disciplined (can focus and finish things - not only start);
- Ability to work collaboratively.