We Are Hiring:
AMITA Health is hiring a full-time Data Analyst.
What You Will Do:
Collect and analyze data from multiple sources for the development of reports and statistical information.
- Compile analytical and statistical reports as needed.
- Formulate, define and recommend scope and format of reports.
- Oversee provision of ad hoc management reports.
- Review information for accuracy and reconciles data on a regular basis.
- Provide support and education to staff on how to access reports and interpret the data.
- Identify data trends and make recommendations for quality improvement.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Sciences, Medical Informatics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field required
- Minimum of 12 months of analytics experience within a hospital, physician practice, or health care environment using SPSS, Python, SQL, or SAS required
Why Join Our Team:
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.