Digital Transformation Analyst / Data Scientist (m/f/d)
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management.
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?• Support digitalization of the IT FIN Portfolio reporting
- Lead digital transformation through the creation of digital solutions for the IT FIN community
- Contribute to the execution and control of efficiency and other process improvement programs using innovative technologies.
- Support the Budget & FC preparation, on regional ad global level.
- Ensure all financial tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform strategic data analysis to support business processes and strategy and discuss results with team leads and customers.
- Process large amounts of data from multiple sources and extract relevant insights.
- Build and operationalize predictive models.
- Architect and build cloud infrastructure for both the data engineering and the analytics pipelines
We are looking for:eing able to negotiate in English (high level is mandatory).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (specially Excel; Access)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, a similar quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with statistical software and scripting languages (e.g., R, Python, SAS).
- First experience with cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP) and infrastructure as code (e.g., Terraform)
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies is welcome.
- Basic SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module).
- Experience in Accounting and Controlling (1-3 years).
- Flexibility around working hours at peak times.
- Passionate about changes and challenges.
- Willingness about working in a multinational environment.
What we have to offer: A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment. Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners. #Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.