To strengthen our team, we are looking for an analytical person with strong experience in working with business intelligence tools and data model. As Retail Products team, one of our main goals is to create, develop and bring competitive digital products to the markets, reusable across multiple countries.
As part of our international team, you will contribute to this goal by building relevant data points and creating dashboards to provide insights into the performance and improvement opportunities of the group digital products funnels. You will closely cooperate with 12 RBI network banks and various stakeholders like digital projects Product Owners, CRM, BI developers, Data engineers, data scientist, Retail Steering and Customer 360 stream.#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030)
Your main objectives
- Working with data models and setting up requirements for enlarging these with additional attributes
- Translate the business reporting and data requirements into the specifications for enlarging the data models and BI tools dashboards
- Documenting customer journeys from data points perspective and building the respective customer journey’s funnels: e.g. PI lending journeys and SMEs lending journeys funnels
- Regular monitoring of the funnels and ensuring sufficient data to steer and monitor the performance of the digital products - comprising regular as well as ad-hoc reports
- Proactively gathering data from NWB’s and produce the necessary reports
- Identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Participating in analytical and infrastructural projects related to data.
- Contributing to the expansion of Retail data & reporting HO platform to ensure that most up-to-date, robust & comprehensive data is available
What We Offer
- Experience in analytics (preferably in banking or insurance) and in working with data models, gathering requirements and writing specifications for enlarging data models
- Experience in working with business intelligence tools like Qlik and Power BI
- Strong SQL skills and MS Excel knowledge, familiarity with the JSON format
- Understanding of banking products and business processes
- Ability to transform complex data structures and reports into business actions
- Ability to present to a larger audience and communicate effectively
- Experience in working with digital analytics tool is an advantage
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 75.000 gross pa including overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.We are looking forward to receiving your online application!