SignUp Software is looking for an analytical Data Scientist with a focus on machine learning and advanced analytics. We are a Swedish, fast-growing, successful global IT company. Working with us, you will have responsibility for your own tasks and you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a dynamic environment.
About the job
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our existing and upcoming cloud services. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
To thrive in this role you'll need to show
- High-level programming and related technical skills including great expertise in Python, TensorFlow, Trax, and XGBoost
- Ingenuity and creativity
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Analytical capabilities
- Attention to details
- Tenacity and patience
- Communication skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues concisely
- An understanding of business processes and constraints
You'll have a good level of technical knowledge and have a degree in a relevant subject, such as:
- Business and management
- Computer science or software engineering
- Information systems
- Physical, mathematical, or applied science
- Two years experience
- Fluent in English, speaking, and in writing
- If you have knowledge of Swedish, speaking, and writing it's a plus
What we offer you
- To be part of a successful Swedish company
- To be a part of a kind team always close to a laugh
- Helpful colleagues with great competence and experience
- Private Health insurance and a generous wellness contribution
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of semi-remote working
- Continuous competence development
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Start date as soon as possible
- The office location is in Sundbyberg, but in December the company will move to a new office just by Mall of Scandinavia in Solna
Submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews take place on an ongoing basis during the process. We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us to provide their services for this recruitment.
We are a fast-growing IT company with extensive experience in electronic invoicing and contract management. We specialize in developing and marketing applications that increase companies’ profitability by streamlining their Accounts Payable and Contract Management processes.
Our solutions currently handle more than 20 million invoices and 300,000 contracts annually in companies spread across the world. We have 5 offices around the globe and about 90 highly skilled employees.