Maximize your impact
About the Challenge
If you’d like a career as a Functional Data Engineer at a major bank like BNP Paribas Fortis, but you don’t have the necessary knowledge and skills yet, we have great news for you. How would you like to get paid to learn the ins and outs of data engineering?
That’s right: we’re offering a data engineering learning program in which you acquire the necessary hard and soft skills to become a successful data professional AND two years of on-the-job learning at BNPPF with a paycheck from day 1!
As a Functional Data Engineer At BNPPF, You
- are a key contributor in preparing and making data available in a safe and secure manner for multiple usages
- contribute to the productivity of all data consumers by delivering well-designed and running data assets, to be used at various levels
- focus on the functional design of the solutions to be built and/or to be integrated in the existing ecosystem, ensuring that the solution is in line with company standards
You’re interested in the financial sector and passionate about data. You’re enthusiastic and eager to learn. You’re available from July onwards to embark upon a learning journey within a high-paced environment that places ambition and fun high on its list of priorities.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your tasks and activities
- You have an Agile mindset: you’re a team player, you’re open to feedback, you enjoy contributing to cross-functional projects
- You’re result-oriented, a problem solver, with a proactive attitude: you tackle problems immediately
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and can preferably speak Dutch and/or French fluently as well
Here’s What You Can Expect From Us
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator,
which is every bit as cool as it sounds.
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.