The Red Hat Marketing Operations team is looking for a Data Analyst to join us. In this role, you'll join the Marketing Operations team that is responsible for managing the tools, systems, processes, and data that make the Red Hat Marketing organization more efficient, effective, and data-driven. You will develop standard reports and dashboards, and deliver analysis on the performance of marketing activities across global marketing teams. You'll also work closely with the digital experience director, content teams, and other internal teams to measure and optimize global Red Hat programs. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Consult with stakeholders to inform strategy, define standard reporting requirements, and work with Marketing Operations and IT to implement changes and enhancements
- Identify marketing data needs to develop high-value, actionable reporting aimed at answering key business questions
- Collaborate with reporting specialists and analysts to increase adoption of standard marketing performance measures
- Present dashboards and ad hoc analyses to key stakeholders in order to increase adoption and understanding of KPIs and business drivers
- Enable self-service reporting through development and training of standard reports and dashboards
- Advise on interpretation of marketing data, including campaign and web analytics, and provide insight and recommendations to global marketing teams
- Work with cross-functional teams and data owners to gather data as required to enable reporting and analysis needed by key stakeholders
- Maintain the integrity of marketing data through delivery of validated, accurate reports
- Streamline current reporting around marketing campaign and BU performance
- Design and manage reports, analyses, forecasts, and dashboards
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, marketing, business administration, or computer science
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, statistics, and data modeling
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, BusinessObjects, Tableau, Qlik Sense, or similar systems and tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with business intelligence, database mining, and statistical analysis tools
- Good spreadsheet skills with proven experience managing large data sets and performing analysis
- Creative presentation skills for packaging analytics in a simple and actionable way
- Good communication skills to share and present analyses with global marketing teams and leadership
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.