We are on a mission!
Keyrus is a key player in consulting and technology specialized in Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning, and Digital Transformation with clients in more than 20 countries on 4 continents.
We are looking for a new Data Business Analyst Senior to join a global project connecting two key points: Data Integration and Insurance knowledge.
As an Analyst, you will need a combination of business focus, analytical and problem-solving skills, and programming experience to analyze large data sets of information with the appropriate tools and techniques to deliver insightful and actionable information in an impactful way.
You would typically be involved in the analysis of requirements, creation of required documents and other artifacts necessary for successfully implementing solutions; and managing changes to and implementation of those requirements.Main responsibilities:
- Bridging business requirements and technical possibilities: you gather, document, and analyze business needs and requirements.
- You analyze and identify gaps and dependencies across different workstreams
- You ensure that transformations meet the expectations and strategic objectives of the company and other stakeholders, by working closely with the business to support business operations and processes.
- A business analyst also plays the role of a facilitator. This implies that you should possess facilitation skills for running meetings and workshops aimed at gaining agreement on requirements and any contentious issues that may come up.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Strong background in Insurance
- +4 years working as a Business/Data Analyst
- Transformation projects including process re-engineering and operational change management
- Data warehousing and data lakes principles and modeling
- Agile/Scrum delivery methodology for design and delivery of data management and analytical solutions
- Had previously worked with Data integration in complex projects.
- Fluent in English (Any other language is a high plus)
We care a lot about cultural fit, so we like it if you have:
- Financial services experience, especially within insurance
- Good knowledge of data migration
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum delivery methodology
- International environment projects
- Transformation projects including process reengineering and operational change management
What we offer at Keyrus Portugal:
- Consultant profile: Clear communication across all team members is the most important skill for any project to be successful. Rigorous, precise, and proactive.
- Commitment: You should be committed to the project, vision, team, and business.
- The Power of No: Many times, you will have to say “no” to the business and not develop every single idea that the business can think of.
- Vision: Clearly communicate the vision between the small backlog items and the larger business goal. Ability to understand the bigger picture and go deep into functional/technical details
- Curiosity: You should always be curious to ask the “Why” questions from the business and “how” from the development team.
Expected start date: XX
- Salary based on your skills and experience and according to the Data market practices.
- Food ticket of €7.63 per day
- Private Medical Insurance
- 22 days of paid vacation
- Training Program through KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.