Our client, a fast-growing global technology platform headquartered in Sweden, are looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst within their expanding team in Australia.
You would be working to deliver a range of bespoke analytics solutions, working alongside a market leading product team. Some of the projects would include Qlik Sense analytics, building dashboards and visualisations, and supporting clients with a range of wider analytics solutions.
Some key responsibilities would include:
- Interpreting stakeholder requirements and developing Qlik Sense solutions
- Development, maintenance, and deployment of Qlik Sense applications, including data modelling and visualisation
- Contributing to Global product development by supporting test and evaluation within customer context / environments
For the role we would like you to have:
- Good understanding of relational database design and data models (essential)
- Experience building data models in Qlik sense from semi-structured source data (desirable)
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics (Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning) is preferred
- Experience querying REST APIs, preferably using Qlik Sense
- You are driven by having a meaningful impact on projects; you are a team player who takes pride in delivering a service to the best of your abilities
We can only consider Australian citizens for the role.