To support achieving and delivering major digital, technology and transformation initiatives throughout 2023, we are seeking to appoint experienced Snowflake Data Engineers for multiple contract-project assignments with a view for ongoing work.
These positions represent full-time Mon-Fri engagements, and they are also in full support of remote Working From Home arrangements with a flexible in-office and home roster, whilst adopting Agile working practices. Being Perth-based roles, interstate candidates with Australian work rights are encouraged to apply, however, you must also be willing to relocate to Perth at your own expense.
Working for one of WA's leading Tier 1 energy operators and forming part of a the digital and technology team in helping deliver business transformation projects across the enterprise, as a Snowflake Data Engineer you will be involved with developing fundamental data ingestion, security, warehousing, and monitoring features as part of a Snowflake Platform Team, utilising the latest tools such as Snowflake, DBT and GitHub to automate pipelines.
The key skills and experience we are looking for includes:
- Engineering and implementation expertise to support the building of the new data platform in Snowflake (Snowflake Advanced Certification would be advantageous)
- Analysis of existing platform data and structures for migration to Snowflake
- Logical and physical data structure design and implementation experience
- Data pipeline and transform, design, and build expertise along with continuous delivery and testing
- Experience using dbt labs and data pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake SnowSQL and SnowPipe
- Data migration experience from on-premise to Snowflake
- Extensive SQL development skills in SQL Server or Oracle systems
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud, specifically Lambda, IAM, S3 and CloudWatch
- Working knowledge of SQL Data Warehousing patterns and concepts
- Experience working in Agile teams utilising various execution techniques such as design thinking, design research, and Scrum project execution
- Experience interacting with business users and working in operational support environments
If you match the level and depth of experience above and are interested in applying for these positions, please forward your updated CV to Alice Tan by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.
For further enquires please call Alice on 08 6212 5598.