Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - Caring - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Supports the distribution site through analyzing data, trends and insights to create and/or generate business reports and predictive analytics that increase supply chain understanding and improve business performance. Obtains and maintains data sets on which analysis is based. Develops cascading metrics & reporting. Role requires innovative thinking, consulting skills, project management, and skillful manipulation and analysis of large amounts of data. Collaborates with internal resources to identify and action specific data needs for the business.
- Assists with the development and communication of the data analytics strategy and operating plan.
- Collaborates with other data analytics teams within the organization to improve end-to-end visibility.
- Interacts with internal customers and across business determine customer data or report requirements and translates them into reports for analysis.
- Collects and tracks data from multiple sources and provides analysis through ongoing reporting, ad hoc analysis and partnership to share insights and ensure understanding within the business.
- Uses data to depict or highlight key organization trends. Collaborates with businesses to identify insights, trends and potential opportunities, interventions and solutions to demonstrate business value.
- Maintain dashboards and data visualization for the site operations.
- Demonstrates experience in order processing flow, warehousing equipment and software, data-science/performance analytics, continue improvement tools, and managing complex project portfolios.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports as required.
- Evaluates and revises system processes in order to simplify transaction processing and reduce operating costs.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and appropriate regulations for the area they support.
- Serves as a core team member on site improvements, process improvements, Lean project teams, new process introduction; support and lead operations analytics in support of sustaining and ad-hoc project needs.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor or University degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrates experience/knowledge in supply chain operations, order processing flow, distribution/warehousing equipment and software, and continuous improvement tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, charting, macros, calculations).
- Strong data analysis/visualization capabilities, including at least 1 year of experience in Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx or similar tools to design and implement analytics.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in data sourcing, transformation and clean up.
- Experience in data querying using ODBC connections, Access DB and Excel a plus.
- Coding experience a plus, e.g., SQL.
- Understanding of Software Development – Agile methodology.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate and switch between high level strategic thinking and detailed operational/technical analysis.
- Ability to set goals, prioritize and manage across complex workstreams, and drive progress proactively and independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including ability to boil down complex/ technical concept.
Requisition ID: 517583
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!