Auto req ID:
PepsiCo are looking for a Master Data Analyst to support Data Management Organization in Krakow. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As a Master Data Analyst you will govern and maintain Master data of an organization data consistency and approves requests while managing Data Quality & Mass updates. You will handle the complex relations between data and systems, with an increasing demand on data quality and speed-of-change.
To be an expert within the Data Management Organization enabling:
- Supporting all Markets in Europe on Business Partner & Vendor and Customer master data management as well as coordinating data governance activities throughout Europe. Delivering Information and Data in support of business objectives & within SLA’s.
- Pro-actively supporting data quality by measuring (KPI) and validating master data by data cleansing and data status management, monitoring data quality milestones and performance measures
- Harmonizing Data Management Organization processes across Europe markets, ensuring proactive approach to master data processes improvement
- Minimum 2 years of experience in running enterprise wide Master data
- Basic knowledge on Data quality and data risk management, including understanding of standards, methods, processes, tools
- SAP or Other ERP Master Data experience
- Ability to combine high quality data processing together with multiple country support
- Strong communication skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Data-driven mindset, and strong analytical skills
Eligible for Limited RelocationJob Type: